Thursday, September 24, 2009

I Guess We Blog Now?

So Nicole has always been a big facebooker. Ha Ha. But I guess now that we're married we have to get into blogging? Correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure that's how it works. Anyway...we are now married, ya that's right...married and couldn't be any happier. We had a nice little wedding dinner on a yacht in Newport Harbor hosted by our good friends the Hobbins, and then the festivities began. On August 29th 2009 we receited our vows and we're sealed in the Newport Beach temple forever. I couldn't be any happier. I'm the lucky one for sure. Love.



















3 comments:

  1. Ein wunderschönes Paar. Viel Glück !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We love your new blog. Keep it up! Your pictures are amazing! What is even more amazing is the two of you. We are so happy you crossed paths and fell in love. May you be happy, healthy, and safe while in Costa Rica.
    Love, Mom & Dad :)

    ReplyDelete