Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Bike Ride

So, for our one month we thought we'd take a bike ride and see what there was to offer around here. We don't have a car so the only time we get out of Nosara is Sundays when we take the bus 2 hours into Nicoya for church. So we were excited to venture out on our own. We rode bikes down to Guiones, the little surf town close by. We ate lunch at a cute cafe and it was really good food and cheap! Chicken salad for $4. :) I was happy. We rode to the book store and stopped at a couple other little shops. On the ride home, Chris almost got attacked by a dog. He will say I did nothing to help. And it's true, I was scared for my life I was pedaling as fast as my dumpy bike would go. After a good kick to the face the dog left us alone. Phew. LOVE Chris and how we celebrated our one month. :)








3 comments:

  1. Glad to hear you survived the dog Stoph! Nicole, I would have pedaled right along with you. I had a Dr appt today and miracle ... the baby turned and is head down, so it looks like there might no be need for a c-section!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heyyyy! I somehow came across your blog, and can I just say that you two are the cutest EVER! Hope all is well and have fun in Costa Rica

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nothing quite like a good bike ride:) Ahhhh how gorgeous is your life! Watch out for those rabid dogs!

    ReplyDelete