Thursday, September 24, 2009

Wedding DAy!



The greatest day of my life! Everything was so perfect and even if it wasn't, I thought it was. The Garnder's throw a seriously good party. Our reception was a lot of fun and there were a couple unexpected twists that were awesome. If you came you experienced Aaron at his finest with his tihitian dance moves. My personal favorite. Chris was amazing as he sang a song to me he had written the night before :) What serious talent he has, as all of you know. Every time he plays I get giddy in loveand can't stop giggling. He's incredible in so many ways and this is one of my favorite things. I can't even start to explain how happy he makes me. How am I the luckiest girl in the world!!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Best wedding ever! Besides my own of course! PS you were a stunningly gorgeous bride!!

    ReplyDelete