Friday, September 25, 2009

Honeymooning in CABo!


The morning after our wedding we flew to Cabo San Lucas, Mexico for our week long honeymoon! Woohoo I was so excited to go! I haven't been to Mexico or out of the country since I was like 5 so I was really excited. Cabo was beautiful of course. An amazing coastline in the middle of the desert. Our resort was fun and we loved it! We did a little surfing, took a glass bottom boat out to lovers beach, snorkeled, crossed over to divorce beach (pacific ocean), and checked out the little town of Cabo. We got a suprise, hurricane Jimena, the second day we were there. We were told by the hotel staff it was going to be a 5.0 hurricane out of a 5 point scale. I was freaking out. The hurricane went on for a couple days and ended up passing us by with just a 3. There are a couple pics of us blowing away when we went outside. It ended up being kinda fun, I always enjoy a little adventure. Welp, that was pretty much Cabo and it was awesome! First week with my husband to finally relax , greatest week of my life :)

1 comment:

  1. Sounds amazing and I LOVE the pics! You guys are much too cute!

    ReplyDelete