Thursday, July 7, 2011

Love




This little man could not be any more perfect! I love every single thing about him. I love waking up in the morning knowing he's waiting for me right around the corner. I love how he kicks and grins ear to ear when I sneak in his room, and he catches my face. I love that when he eats he pounds his fist to say more. I love that he is finally sitting up! I love his 3 little teeth.. with two more poking through. I love his constant babble of "dadda dadda." (Dadda is pretty rad so I'm not complaining) I love when he falls asleep on my shoulder and every daily care disappears. I love that he cracks up all the time! He makes me laugh all day long. I love how HAPPY he is. Happy 8 months to my Nixon!

1 comment:

  1. Wow he is too cute for words! Those pics are adorable!!!!

    ReplyDelete