Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Leo Carillo

Over the weekend my little sister, Missy was here and we decided to take her to Leo Carillo in the van for a little camping trip. Still not sure what she really thinks of the Westfalia, but we had a great time. I have to throw in there that Chris the night before decided to build a baby crib that perfectly into the van for Nixon. He made it out of pvc pipe and sewed a full lining and cover for it, in one night! If he thinks something up he can create, its amazing. Our friends, Kate Pehrson met us up there with their 3 kids ;) I think Nixon really enjoyed his first camp out and we really had a blast.












5 comments:

  1. I love Leo Carillo. It's my favorite place to camp on the coast. I miss it! Tell Chris his pvc pipe crib is impressive. What a handy man.

    ReplyDelete
  2. loved this! and our family of 5. Ha! lets do it again.

    and im stealing that picture of nixon and beck in the awesome crib. In 10 years from now when they are best friends we will show them this! =]

    ReplyDelete
  3. so fun! Chris never ceases to amaze me

    ReplyDelete
  4. First of all, I am so lucky to be the aunt of such a handsome kid. I love the pics and I am jealous you went on a little trip as a family. And I love the crib that Stophie made!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looked like u had so much fun!! It reminds us when we would take our little ones camping. These are memories u'll cherish forever!!! Chris is amazing, that crib was incredible!

    ReplyDelete