Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Brazillian Gloss- Frizz-Free Shine!







The Brazillian Gloss is amazing!! I love everything it does. I'm obsessed. Until Christmas I'm doing a deal for $175, after it will be $250. (The salon I work at charges $300). If you haven't heard of it, it's a hair smoothing process that softens, smoothes, and restores health and shine back to your hair. It repairs external damage, and will give you a healthy, high-gloss shine. It's Beautiful, I would call it a major "de-frizz." It will cut your drying time in half and you will LOVE the shine it gives. It's not a 'straightening' treatment so you won't lose your volume and it lasts about 4 months. I'm doing it from home or can come to yours!!! :)

4 comments:

  1. I would totally do this if I was closer! aaand if we were rich.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want!!!!!!!!! too bad I live in UTAH!

    ReplyDelete
  3. uggg, i want that sooo bad!!!! ill be home in feb, is that too early to put in your appt book?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! I just stumbled upon your blog somehow through a series of friends links. I was thinking how cute your hair is (especially in all your beach photos. My hair gets so frizzy on the beach) so I'm wondering, is that Brazillian thing the secret to your cute beach hair? :) And if you don't mind me asking, what products do you use? I would love to hear from you! My e-mail: britmellen(at)gmail(dot)com.

    ReplyDelete