Thursday, March 25, 2010

Run Run Run


I'm really excited for this race. It is a 200 mile race split between 12 runners, relay style. I run a total of 19.3 miles, which is the longest of all 12 legs. Don't worry I'm not crazy I signed up for this before I was pregnant months ago but now have been debating whether I should do it or not. Is it safe for the baby? Too much stress on him/her? Should I be worried I might be attacked running 10 miles from compton at 2am... & so on. But after much consideration (and a male volunteer midnight bike rider) I have decided to go ahead with the race. I'm really excited and even more excited to do it with a little guy inside. My little sister is doing it with me and my awesome friend Jamie. Can't wait, less than 4 weeks. :)

5 comments:

  1. This is so cool Nicole! Very exciting! Good luck! I'm sure you'll be amazing and all will be fine with the little tyke! Some day I will do something like this. I'm slowly preparing myself for a triathlon or some sort of marathon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YEAH YEAH YEAH!!! I am so excited! Not so excited for the race, but so excited to hang with you for a couple of days! even though I will be stressing about your little babe the whole time! One more month and I get some Nicole time!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nicole you're crazy! I love you, but you're crazy. How are you feeling? Morning sickness?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thats awesome! Let me know if anyone drops out! i would love to do this. I'm running a half tomorrow morning...exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. YOU ARE CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!! (But in a super athlete work out type crazy that people like Ric admire and I wonder why they like to sweat).

    ReplyDelete