Thursday, November 12, 2009

Miss Sky ZIPline









Yesterday Chris and I got the chance to do the longest zipline tour in Costa Rica. It was really one of the coolest things I've ever done. The zipline had a total of 13 cables and they were AWESOME! I swear I just laughed and screamed for 4 hours straight. After the 12th cable we walked down to a cool waterfall and swam. The guides were awesome, the other people kinda weird, which made for a better time of course. (howler monkeys is the noise in the background eek :)

5 comments:

  1. I've decided that I want to be like you and Chris when I grown up. You guys are amazing, and Costa Rica is so cool!

    PS. Definitely yikes to the monkeys

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is awesome! Ric and I went in Puerto Vallarta and loved it! How in the world did you sleep to the sound of the monkeys. I would be having crazy Jurassic Park nightmares (I have a deep rooted fear of dinosaurs) all night long!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is awesome!!! I WANT TO DO IT!!! Love you guys:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. looks like you guys are having a BLAST! wish we were there too =]

    ReplyDelete